- We proclaim Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- We seek Jesus and allow ourselves to be led by the Spirit.
- We follow the spiritual disciplines (spend time in the Bible, prayer, fasting, fellowship, worship, confession, personal reflection, Sabbath, service, solitude, submission, giving).
- We seek Jesus in our personal journey, we recognize the journey with Jesus is unique to us, and we celebrate the work He’s doing through us.
- We display the Fruit of the Spirit (Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-control) Galatians 5:22-23
- We equip others to serve.
- We help others even when it is uncomfortable.
- We serve for the benefit of others by putting their needs ahead of our own.
- We are active listeners who are present in the moment.
- We are willing to step toward a new relationship and engage with people not like us.
- We get to know and speak positively about our teammates, we’re vulnerable, we encourage them, and we spur them on.
- We seek to understand our differences and believe the best in others.
- We maintain healthy boundaries with others.
- We quickly resolve conflicts, and we give grace when others mess up by following Matthew 18.
- We have the eyes to see individuals and how God created them – we are all made in God’s image. Genesis 1:27
- We are unshockable in what the world throws at us.
- We focus on God’s glory and maintain an eternal mindset.
- We have a goal of advancing the gospel on earth and reaching the lost.
- We desire to partner with other kingdom minded organizations.
- We believe that The Well is God’s, and we are to faithfully steward its resources (Time, Talent, Treasure).
- We see our role within the ministry as a calling and stand firm in that calling.
- We are passionate about and advocate for the mission of the Well through words and actions.
- We offer prayers for the ministry, those we serve (clients, volunteers, donors, and partners), and our teammates.
- We move forward as a united team when a decision is made.
- We seek the Spirit’s leading, and our growth is dependent on our obedience.
- We have a desire to be a life-long learner.
- We are open minded and seek to understand the ideas and perspectives of others.
- We recognize that personal growth feeds organizational growth.
- We are open to change and encourage creativity and idea sharing.
- We have the courage to step forward into the new and unknown.
Take a peek into what we are sharing with our teams.
Each week we share a Core Value video created by a member of our leadership team for all teams to watch and discuss. What do these core values mean? How do we see each of these core values playing out in our lives as we journey together here at The Well? Everyone then has an opportunity to Recognize Others in Christ’s Kingdom [ROCK] and write a “You Rock” card for a teammate when they see that month’s core value exhibited. You may not catch the videos, but we’d love to share the video transcripts with you.
Maybe you too can journey and ROCK with us!