Offering Help and Hope.
In 2011, people from area churches and non-profit agencies saw a need to more effectively minister to people in need. They began meeting and talking.
- many local organizations want to work together to serve those in need.
- information about resources was hard to get and services were scattered.
- there are gaps between available services and actual needs.
- they didn’t really see much change in someone’s circumstances.
- a need for transportation or gas money was often an issue.
- affordable transitional and/or permanent housing was scarce.
Over time, they realized the necessity of providing a holistic approach to addressing those needs through building relationships with people in difficult life situations. And The Well was born.
Our Purpose & Vision
Purpose: Combining the Love of Jesus, the Help of our Communities, and the Strength in each Person to find Hope for Life.
Vision: The Well envisions empowered people utilizing their God-given abilities to have long-term stability in their lives.
Our Core Values
Helping Our Communities
Well Works Partners
Ministry Support Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Niel Van Staden
Director of Ministry
Director of Retail
Director of Well Works
Director of Ministry and Business Development
Human Resources Coordinator