What's the first step?
OFFERING HELP AND HOPE
Our purpose is to combine the love of Christ, the help of our communities and the strength in each person to find hope for life.
What we can do for you
Become a Resource Partner
Volunteer Your Time
Shop at The Well Thrift Store
What’s in the Works
The Well in Fairfield
- The Well will be opening a location in Fairfield, Iowa in 2020. The Well will have a thrift store, resource center and other ministry services.
- This site will be led by a local Fairfield team.
- Location still to be determined.
- Follow The Well Fairfield on Facebook.
- Located at the former Dairy Queen barn in Pella, grāz will have a full service coffee bar with other specialty drinks.
- Healthy grab-and-go lunch items
- Convenient, healthy meals to prep at home, with many farm-to-table products included.
- Focus on produce and foods from local sources.
- grāz will be managed by Hali Ruiter
- Learn more at grazfood.org and follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Discover Hope will be a partner with The Well in 2020, providing recover and restoration for those struggling with addiction
- Discover Hope is led by Robbie Robinson
- Learn more at discoverhope517.org
A LETTER FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, JAYSON HENRY
Dear friend of The Well,
As I look back on the last five years, it’s amazing how God has blessed this ministry. In the coming season, we have titled our planning sessions with the word "Growth." The growth we have experienced is reflective of the fact that God’s math is different than ours... A few highlights include things like:
- We are serving over 2,400 different people through our Resource Centers
- Over 400 different people are attending our programs
- We’re employing 12 clients in our Well Works program
- Our Thrift Stores are covering over 70% of our operational costs
- We have over 500 servant-hearted volunteers that support the Well with their time
Numbers are one thing, but the stories of transformation are another. We’ve been blessed to walk with people that come to the Well as a client, volunteer, customer, and community partner and their growth has been amazing. We get to see freedom from addiction, debt eliminated, families reunited, relationships repaired, and new relationships forged. They are finding stability in a world of chaos. Relationships are so important to us, and when we’re in relationship we can speak truth.
Being part of a relationship when someone realizes they are not identified by their past but by their identity and gifting that comes from the Lord is amazing. People see the Well as a place of healing, a place of community, and a place of family. Ultimately people are finding hope at the Well. It is so much fun to see those connected to the Well in our communities and see how they’re making this world a better place. I would encourage you to stop by and check it out.
What we offer doesn’t happen without support. As we spring into the upcoming ministry year, we ask that you prayerfully consider being a part of adding hope to those we serve through your financial support. We look to continue to grow our client base and strengthen our services, both of which rely on resources. We are so appreciative of our communities, our partners, and you for being part of this journey.