Well Works –
Are you looking for a grace filled space to build job experience and longevity, while actively working on your life goals? Well Works is a no-experience necessary environment where we will work alongside you, teaching you valuable job skills. Our community focused team works together to accomplish our daily production goals. Your individual skill and talents are important to us and add value to the team!
- Uses tools to assemble parts and materials into finished products.
- Receives verbal instructions and interprets documents such as diagrams, schematics, or other written instructions for proper product assembly.
- Prepares finished product for shipment by packing, crating, palletizing, and loading product.
- Works with other team members in a group to assemble products efficiently.
- Attend provided classes for job training and skill building.
- Performance is measured based on safety, attendance, productivity, quality, and teamwork
- Work in an adaptive and energetic environment with a variety of tasks
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to frequently stoop/bend.
- Must be able to regularly use hands and arms.
- Must be able to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision.
- Specific hearing abilities required for this job include the ability to hear customers and instructions from others.
|Physical Demand Level||Constant
% of Time: 67-100
>1 Rep every 5 Min
% of Time: 34-66
1 Rep every 5 Min
% of Time: 0-33
1 Rep every 15 Min
Push/pull of arm/leg
controls while sitting
push/pull of arm/leg
|Medium||10 lbs.||25 lbs.||21-50 lbs.||3.5-5.0|
|Heavy||20 lbs.||50 lbs.||51-100 lbs.||7.6-9.0|
|Very Heavy||Over 20 lbs.||Over 50 lbs.||Over 100 lbs.||Over 9.0|
- The noise level in the work environment is typically low to moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a production environment.
- Safety equipment is required per policy.
Perks of The Well:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Career skill development
- Food, fellowship, and fun to celebrate team member milestones